- Charities’ adoption of blogging outpaces both the Fortune 500 and the Inc. 500 by 23% and 50%, respectively; 64% of these top performing charities maintain a blog for their organizations.
- 97% of these charities have a Facebook presence, 96% have Twitter accounts and 92% use YouTube.
- 55% of these charities are using online video to deliver their message and inform their audience about their mission.
- These charities report using search engines and social networking sites (76% and 75%, respectively) in their recruiting and evaluating processes.
- 90% of respondents consider social media to be very important in increasing awareness of their charity mission.